itsy-bitsy betsy

Friday, May 4, 2007

Bits about Betsy


hi... a big welcome to my blogspot! i'm just starting to write so I would like to inform everyone that this is definitely a first for me! i'm here to give you a glimpse about myself... i'm a working mom and i have two daugthers - Erika is 6 and Bianca is 4 and in 5 months time - hopefully a mom, this time, to a healthy and bouncing "baby boy".(wishin' n prayin hard for this!) When not busy with work and being a full-time mom, I do enjoy doing other things like surfing the net, watching movies, listening to music - old and new, going to the malls with my hubby and kids (of course!), working out at the gym, shopping and travelling! well, now that you have a bit of an info about me... please watch out for my future posts and i sincerely hope you would enjoy reading them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home