itsy-bitsy betsy

Monday, May 7, 2007

A Tribute to All Moms


Every month of May comes along a very special day where we honor all moms! Usually celebrated every second Sundays of May (this year falling on 13th of May). It is the day we express our sincerest appreciation and love to our mothers, the woman who bore us into this world, nurtured and cared for us when we were still young and small, the one who always supported us and given us everything we ever needed, through all the ups and downs we experience in life, she is there and will always be there for us! Though at times we never seem to understand her and her sometimes over protection and concern for her children, it is indeed true and only now can I say, "you'll never really understand her 'till you yourself become one!" Now that I have children of my own, it is only now that I realize, that every mother wants only whats best for her child/ren. I know I do!

I take this opportunity to say "thank you" to you Mama, for being the best mother to all of us! Though at times I fail to say and show how much I appreciate you, I am indeed very grateful God blessed us with a mother like you! I love you very much .... and to my sisters, mother-in-law, sisters-in-law and friends who are fellow moms, happy mother's day to us! And may God continue to bless us to be good mothers to all our children.... now go and enjoy this once a year tribute in our honor! After all, it is our day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home