itsy-bitsy betsy

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

"My Birthday Wishlist"

Uh oh... its almost the 10th of May once again! A very special day indeed for me 'coz I'll be celebrating my birth anniversary! I've decided to come up with a "Birthday Wishlist" for myself - after all its my day and that's what birthdays are for - right?!

Here it goes... oh how I wish for ... (this is arranged in no paticular order - i just input whatever comes to my mind first!)

- an ipod (this is one luxury I really would love to have) music lover ako eh... can't work without music in the background!

- a new cellphone - (doesn't have to be super hi-tech, at least medyo update model naman! ;)

- a digital videocamcorder - (want this to so I can record important events and special school programs of my kids.... and of course the coming baby!)

- new clothes that would fit my growing belly - (can't wear my maternity clothes yet... they seem too big for now!)

- a nice pair of havaianas, comfortable walking shoes (brown & black) - (basta comfy shoes and slippers durable enough to carry me around - wherever I may go... he, he! )

- new mattress for our bed and new sets of pillows (these is more of a need, than a want actually!)

- my very own eternity ring! ('guess I'd have to wait for this.... hopefully not for eternity! :(

- a day in the spa - for a full body massage (too release the stress building up on my shoulders); then in the parlor - for a hair, foot and hand spa! (ooohh.... love that pampering!)

- a shopping spree where I could get/buy whatever I want without the guilty feeling of spending too much on myself! (when you become a mom - your priorities really do change!)

- a laser treatment (to remove unwanted facial, armpits & leg hairs - i-specify pa ba! :D

- watch a concert of my favorite artist (local or foreign doesn't matter - as long as all my fave songs will be sang)

- a vacation to Boracay with my hubby and kids! (would really love to bring my daughters to the beach!)

- a trip out of the country (any country will do! matatakan lang passport ko ... he, he, yeaaah poor me!)

- a bouncing, healthy, normal and full-term - BABY BOY! (prayin' really hard for this! - i surely hope HE hears my prayers!) and of course, a safe delivery!

- matching lacoste shirts, rubber shoes and bag! (brand-conscious he, he!)

- beautiful flowers delivered specially for me! ('guess every woman loves receiving these especially from a loved-one!)

- a personal computer or laptop of my own!

- perfumes - (acca kappa or clinique happy for women)

- cds (orig ha - not pirated &/or burned copies) of my favorite artists (anita baker, james taylor, roberta flack, michael buble, rod stewart, vonda shepard, mymp, regine velasquez, duranduran, spandau and other 80's artists)

- lifetime membership to the gym! (really miss working out! maybe after this baby!)

and the list goes on and on! Oh well, I guess there's nothing wrong with wishing for these things... as long I know that whether I get my wishes or not, what's important is that I do appreciate whatever I have and I'm very much thankful for being able to celebrate another year ... but then again, there's always more birthdays (hopefully, lots more years) to make all the wishes I could ever think of! After all, it is my day!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At May 13, 2007 at 9:26 AM , Blogger 4K said...

    O ayan! I gave you one of your wishlists...you very own pair of Havaianas. :)

     
  • At May 24, 2007 at 2:23 PM , Blogger May said...

    Hi Betsy!

    Blog-hopped from PMN. Welcome to blogging and congratulations with another baby on the way.

    I noticed, too that our birthdays are so close - just one day apart! Mine is on the 9th :)

    Hope you come visit my blog sometime, ok?

    ~ May

     
  • At May 25, 2007 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Betsy said...

    Thanks may! Belated ahppy birthday to you! So were both Taureans! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home